She explains on her website that “Canadian Quilt Talk is a weekly online podcast that aims to inspire quilters and fibre artists alike with tips, tricks and the latest products.”
Apparently she saw one of my Big Lists online and thought it was an interesting resource and so we set up a Skype call and did an interview and you can check it out today beginning at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST.
If you are coming here after hearing the podcast then you might want to head right to one of my Big Lists.
- The Big List of Online Canadian Fabric Shops
- The Big List of Independent Canadian Pattern Designers
- The Big List of Online Canadian Longarm Quilters
- The Big List of Canadian Sewing, Knitting and Crafting Lounges
- The Big List of Plus Size Independent Pattern Designers
And after hearing the podcast, you might be curious about how I use an app to keep track of my fabric stash. You can find that here. And if you are looking for some of my quilts, you can find those here.
Brandy Lynn is incredibly nice and recording the podcast was a lot of fun. Her podcasts air every week and I highly recommend checking them out.