Nothing says spring sewing like bright colours and pretty fabric! So when Daryl from Fabric Spark contacted me and asked about holding a giveaway, I was super excited. She has a great selection of fabric and lots of bright colours that are perfect for the type of modern quilting that I love.
Putting together the bundle was quite the challenge – there were just too many great choices. I chose fabrics in bright pink and turquoise with some nice darks for contrast (don’t want to be too predictable!).
The fabrics are:
- Mochi – Hot Cross Buns Dark Plum
- Sun Print Mercury Ocean
- Free Spirit Solids – Raven Black
- Cotton + Steel The Monarchy In Byzantine
- Free Spirit Solids – Oriental Blue
- Natural History By Lizzy House Star Chart In Night Metallic
- Free Spirit Solids – Cotton Candy
- Garden Of Earthly Delights – Palms Teal
Fabric Spark is giving away a bundle of eight fat quarters to one lucky reader. The contest is open to international entries, which is always great, and closes on Friday at midnight.
This giveaway is now closed.
Hosting a giveaway is always lots of fun. And I’m happy to announce that a winner has been chosen for the Fabric Spark Fat Quarter Bundle Giveaway. The winner is Dandi. Daryl from Fabric Spark will be getting in touch directly to organize all the details.
I have a bundle of my own in front of me, so I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on. Fun, fun, fun!